Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 23rd February 2022
- SCOPE OF SERVICES
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- You may not use Our products and/or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not use Our products and/or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- SKOL shall not be held responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of the information available on the Website.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information.
- Any reliance on the material on this Website is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes on the Website.
- Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the services (or any part thereof) offered through the Website or the design and functionality of the Website, with or without notice and/or reason(s). You agree that Company shall not be liable either to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of the services including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, loss of information, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous actions, negligence, or under any other cause or action.
- AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or Services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products or Services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only at the discretion of the Company.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction.
- We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of the Company. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- USER CONDUCT
- You are solely responsible for your conduct on and in connection with the Website and the services provided by the Company. We want to keep the Website safe for everyone and the use of the Website for unlawful or harmful activities is not allowed. You represent, warrant, and agree that, while using the Website and/or the services provided by the Company, you shall not:
- intentionally or unintentionally engage in or encourage conduct that would violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, regulation, judicial or government order or treaty or give rise to civil liability or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, moral, publicity or other rights of ours or of any other person or entity;
- intentionally or unintentionally engage in or encourage conduct that adversely affects, or reflects negatively on, the Company, our goodwill, name, or reputation or causes duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourages any person or entity from using all or any portion, features, or functions of the Website, or from advertising, linking, or becoming a partner to us in connection with the Website;
- submit, email, transmit or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with the the Website, the services provided by the Company, any material that contains a software virus, worm, spyware, Trojan horse or other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, impair, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use the Website for unauthorised commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, engaging in barter arrangements, pyramid schemes, advertising, marketing, or offering goods or services or exploiting information or material obtained on, through or in connection with the Website, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with another website or web page;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter, or interfere with the use, features, function, operation or maintenance of the Website or the rights or use or enjoyment of the Website or the services provided by the Company, by any other user;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, a Company official, or falsely state or otherwise represent your affiliation with any person or entity, or transmit or otherwise make available on, though, or in connection with the Website false or misleading indications of origin, information, or statements of fact;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on, through or in connection with the Website;
- solicit personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users, solicit users for commercial or unlawful purposes, or engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, “spidering”, “screen scraping,”, “phishing”, “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purposes of obtaining lists of users or other information; or use or launch any automated systems, including, without limitation, “spiders,” “robots,” or “offline readers,” that access the Website and/or the services provided by the Company, in a manner that sends more request messages to the Company servers in one given period of time than a human being can reasonably send in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser;
- knowingly or unknowingly be involved in activities that threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
- infringe any trademark or other proprietary rights;
- violate any law for the time being in force including provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules and regulations framed thereunder including but not limited to Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021.
- ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or the phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. Cancellation of orders can be accepted only before shipping as items are food products and it can't be taken back.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on the Website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools,” as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- Ownership: As between you and Company, Company owns, solely and exclusively, all right, title and interest in relation to the Website provided by it and all products and services contained and/or made available on, through or in connection therewith, and the Website is protected, without limitation, under the applicable Indian laws, as well as applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations, and treaties. The term products and services includes, without limitation, all artwork, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, text, computer code, data, user interfaces, visual interfaces, information, materials, and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Website, including, without limitation, the design, selection, sequence, look and feel, and arrangement of the Website, and any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, database rights and/or other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights therein (including with respect to any content contained and/or made available in any advertisements or information presented to you via the Website). Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly set forth in writing, the term Website includes Company Content as well.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You acknowledge, represent and warrant to the Company as follows:
- You will be solely responsible for your use of the Website including content, material and information posted, published, submitted, or otherwise disseminated by you through the Website or Partner Platforms. You will use the Website legally and only for the purposes that it is intended to be used for.
- You will be solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining third party consents for content, material, and information of any third party posted, published, submitted, or otherwise disseminated by you through the Website. You will not, for example, be in breach of any obligations, contractual or statutory, to which you are subject or governed.
- You will evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
- You will be fully responsible for your use of the Website and/or the services provided by the Company.
- You acknowledge that the internet or the Company’s systems, services and equipment may from time to time be inoperative in full or in part as a consequence of but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, maintenance, hardware or software upgrades, any communication, connectivity problems or other facts beyond the control of Company. You acknowledge that Company will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error free, uninterrupted services under these or any other circumstances.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- The Company shall not be responsible for interactions between users of the Website or be held liable for any harm or damage you may experience because of these interactions. It is advisable for users to be responsible and take necessary precautions when interacting with other users.
- We do not assume any liability with respect to any loss or damage, arising directly or indirectly due to any inaccuracy or incompleteness of any information or a breach of any warranty or guarantee due to the actions of any user in relation to Website, services provided by the Company and/or Partner Platforms.
- The Website is provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. We do not warrant the quality of the Website including its uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free provision or correction of any errors.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and/or its affiliates, service providers, licensors, etc., and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives harmless from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demand, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses (including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees) in any way related to or arising out of:
- your access to or use of the Website;
- any information, content, etc., uploaded by you in relation to the Website;
- infringement by you, or anyone using your account, of the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites and Partner Platforms operated by parties other than the Company. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Company does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. Company’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material or content on such websites or any association with their operators.
- Company and/or its business partners may also present advertisements or promotional materials on or through the Website. Your participation in any promotional event is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that event. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the Website would be solely between you and such third-party. You hereby confirm and acknowledge that Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on this Website.
- From time to time, you may choose to communicate or interact with, or from, advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners (collectively, the “Advertisers”) found on or through the Website or a hyperlinked site, service, or Partner Platform. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertisers or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
- INTERMEDIARY STATUS AND GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- Any and all communication relating to any data safety, privacy, Website concerns or grievance experienced by the User may be communicated to Company by contacting our “Grievance Officer”, established in accordance with the Applicable Laws, using the contact details provided below:
Name: Nayona Roy
Address: Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited, 2nd Floor, Hari Niwas Building, 30th Cross Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050
Email Address: Nayona.email@example.com
- As required under the Applicable Laws, the Grievance Officer shall acknowledge the complaint expeditiously and resolve the issue within a period of fifteen days from the date of the receipt of the complaint.
- Our operations are supported by a network of computers, cloud-based servers, and other infrastructure and information technology, including, but not limited to, third-party service providers. We and some of our subsidiaries and affiliates, servers, vendors, and service providers may not be located in your jurisdiction.
- TERMINATION OF ACCESS
- No Waiver. Failure or neglect by either party to exercise or enforce any right conferred shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right nor operate so as to bar that exercise or enforcement thereof or of any other or same right on any later occasion.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
© 2021 Super KOL Private Limited. All rights reserved.