Last Updated: 23rd February 2022
- DATA COLLECTION
- In the course of rendering the Services, We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about You, including but not limited to identity data, contact data, transaction data/fees, device data, and usage data.
- Further, information like Your web browser, IP address and time zone, are automatically collected. Additionally, as You browse the Website, We collect information about the individual web pages or products that You view, what websites or search terms referred You to the Website, and information about how You interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
- SOURCES OF DATA COLLECTION
- Information given by the User: This is the information, including identity, contact, or any other attitudinal or demographic information from You, submitted through the Website. Furthermore, it includes information You provide when You use the Website, avail our Services, access/use a relevant channel/account on a Partner’s platform, participate in a promotion or survey, or other activities commonly carried out in connection with the Website. Additionally, when You make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, information like Your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, UPI ids), email address, and phone number, is collected from You.
- Information obtained about User: Each time You visit our Website, Platform, or a relevant channel/account on a Partner’s platform, We may automatically collect information including device, content, and usage data. We collect this data using cookies and other similar technologies.
- Information We receive from other sources including third parties and publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about You from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Analytics providers;
- Advertising networks;
- Search information providers; and
- Identity and contact data from publicly available sources.
- Device Information is also collected by the Company via the following software/ technology:
- Log Files- This tracks actions occurring on the Website, and collects data including Your IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web Beacons, Tags and Pixels- These are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Google & Shopify Analytics
- DATA USAGE
- Qyuki may use a User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- To run marketing campaigns, ads, surveys, newsletters, promotions and/or other features.
- To improve provision of Services.
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud.
- To improve and optimize our Website.
- To improve search engine optimisation (SEO) in relation to the Website and its affiliates.
- We may use personal data to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- We may use contact details to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User joins our mailing list, they may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- MEASURES TO PROTECT USER DATA
- We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. We implement certain security measures including encryption, firewalls, and socket layer technology to protect your personal data from unauthorised access and such security measures are in compliance with the security practices and procedures as prescribed under the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”), the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (collectively referred to as “Applicable Laws”). However, You agree and acknowledge that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the personal data and by accessing the Website and submitting personal data, You agree to assume all risks associated with disclosure of personal data arising due to breach of firewalls and secure server software.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at your own risk.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You understand that when You consent to providing Us with your personal information, You also consent to Us sharing the same with third parties in order for Us to provide You the Services. We shall not sell your personal data to any third parties without your consent. We use Shopify to power Our online store and Google Analytics to help Us understand how Our customers use/ browse through and access the Website. These are subject to Terms of Service of Shopify and Google Analytics, which can be read in detail by You, on their websites respectively.
- You are aware that by using/availing services via our Website, You authorise Us, our associate partners, and affiliates to contact You via email, phone, or otherwise. This is to ensure that You are aware of all the features of the Website.
- You authorise Us to send You electronic alerts for details pertaining to service requirements, and advertising.
- You are aware that any and all information pertaining to You, whether or not You directly provide it to Us (via the Website or otherwise), including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails or letters, instructions from You etc., may be collected, compiled, and shared by Us in order to render Services and You expressly consent to the same.
- We may also share your personal information in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We may collect data by way of “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are sent to your browser from the Platform and are stored on your computer or device (hard drive). Cookies remember information about activities on the Platform. If a User has chosen to disable cookies on his or her browser, some of the functionality of the Platform may be lost. Certain services provided by Qyuki, may require that cookies be enabled in a User’s browser and may not be used when cookies are disabled.
- THIRD-PARTY MARKETING
We will seek your consent before We share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
- OPTING OUT
You can ask Us or third parties to stop sending You marketing messages or e-mails at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message or e-mails sent to You or by contacting Us at any time.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- It is important that the personal data We hold about You is accurate and current. Please keep Us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with Us.
- DATA RETENTION
- We do not retain your sensitive personal information (such as passwords and any other information that is classified as “sensitive” under the Applicable Laws) for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may be lawfully used. For any other content, we will entertain your request for deletion, however, there is a strong possibility that copies of any public content will be retained indefinitely in our systems, including in cached and archived pages of the Website, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
- In addition, due to the nature of the internet, copies of your content, including content that you have removed or deleted from your account, may also exist elsewhere on the Internet, and be retained indefinitely.
- BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
- In the event that We go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organisation, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
- PARTNER PLATFORMS
- By virtue of SKOL entering into various agreements with different partners and their platforms information pertaining to statistical/demographic data might be shared with SKOL’s partners and affiliates from time to time in an anonymized manner.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- Any and all communication relating to any data safety, privacy, Website usage concerns or grievance experienced by the User may be communicated to Qyuki by contacting our Grievance Officer, established in accordance with the Applicable Laws, using the contact details provided below:
Name: Nayona Roy
Address: Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited, 2nd Floor, Hari Niwas Building, 30th Cross Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As required under the Applicable Laws, the Grievance Officer shall acknowledge the complaint expeditiously and resolve the issue within a period of fifteen days from the date of the receipt of the complaint.
- INTERMEDIARY STATUS AND NO LIABILITY
- Our operations are supported by a network of computers, cloud-based servers, and other infrastructure and information technology, including, but not limited to, third-party service providers. We and some of Our subsidiaries and affiliates, servers, vendors, and service providers may not be located in your jurisdiction and may be located outside of your jurisdiction.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not assume any liability with respect to any loss or damage, arising directly or indirectly due to any inaccuracy or incompleteness of any information or a breach of any warranty or guarantee due to the actions of any User of the Website or Our partners’ platforms.
- The Website and Services are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. We do not warrant the quality of the Services or the Website including its uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free provision or correction of any errors.
- In the event any exclusion contained herein is held to be invalid for any reason and We or any of Our affiliate entities, officers, directors, or employees become liable for loss or damage, then, any such liability shall be limited to not exceeding the charges or amounts paid to Us for use of the Website or the Services in the month preceding the date of the claim.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Us, and Our subsidiaries, affiliates and agents and their respective officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, liability, cost, demand, or expense (including but not limited to attorney's fees) of any kind arising out of:
- Your access to or use of the Website and Services;
- Your violation of the rights of any third party, including any infringement of intellectual property, or of any privacy or consumer protection right;
- Any violation of law or contractual obligation and any claims, demands, notices pursuant to such violation; or
- Your negligence or wilful misconduct.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to You.
Copyright © Super KOL Commerce Private Limited